Customer Service 866.965.0400

New product

troy2006

Not sure but they just released a ceramic spray coating.

I would like to see more concentrated products that can be diluted for economy and versatility.  A "do-it-all" APC that can be diluted for a range of exterior and interior surfaces would be a great start.  A leather coating would also be nice.  

5 minutes ago, troy2006 said:

I am not sure really how to use the ceramic coating don’t want to mess nothing up

I haven't used it personally but the video reviews I have seen show the ease of use.  One thing about Adam's, the products are "dummy" proof.  Easy on, easy off.  Since's it a new product, the real world durability results are still to be seen.  Pan the Organizer just released a video today comparing it to two other similar products.  The ease of use can be seen in real time.  The durability results were not good for any of the three products but they also weren't real world tests.

11 minutes ago, troy2006 said:

I am not sure really how to use the ceramic coating don’t want to mess nothing up

You don't have to start with the coating. Try the Ceramic Spray. Easy to use on prepared surfaces (clayed, wax removed, etc) and you can even use it on your glass.  Gives you a great hard surface (not as hard as the coating) and lasts.  Just spray on and buff with a rag.  Watch the video first. 

Hi Troy,

We release new or updated products on a regular basis. Typically we'll have one new product launch sale per month. We try to either improve on current products, such as the reformulation of Ceramic Boost and H2O Guard a few months back, or release new products like Tire Armor, Spray Wax, and our new Ceramic Spray Coating.

Technology and trends in the detailing world are always improving, so when we can make a product better or easier to use, we'll do our best to make that happen. Some of our products like Detail Spray and Car Shampoo are tried and tested for several years without warranting any updates, but for some chemicals we will usually go through about a 2 or 3 year life cycle before it's time for an improved formula, updated formula to meet new regulations, and so on.

We usually launch a few new things for Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day each year, but that's all I can say for now ;)