Customer Service 866.965.0400

Order from Canada

Darryl.507

I ordered a few things off the Adams website and forgot to add an item to my order. Is there anyway I could add to my order before its shipped out? The shipping would cost more than the item itself. 

The phone number that was provided to me didn't work for me either. 

Thanks, 

7 minutes ago, Darryl.507 said:

I ordered a few things off the Adams website and forgot to add an item to my order. Is there anyway I could add to my order before its shipped out? The shipping would cost more than the item itself. 

The phone number that was provided to me didn't work for me either. 

Thanks, 

Unfortunately, the toll free number does not work for all parts of Canada.  You would have to use the main number 720-473-7100 but international calling fees would apply.

Another option would be to email orders@adamspolishes.com and include your phone number and ask for someone in Customer Service to call you back.

8 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

Unfortunately, the toll free number does not work for all parts of Canada.  You would have to use the main number 720-473-7100 but international calling fees would apply.

Another option would be to email orders@adamspolishes.com and include your phone number and ask for someone in Customer Service to call you back.

Thanks for the phone number my shipment was already sent out :( I say a microfiber bundle that I wanted to add to my order as well. I'll just have to wait until the next time I'm going to be spending a good chunk before I place another order I guess.  

So I just forked up the extra $20 bucks for shipping.. and got the microfiber towel bundle because it was a wicked sale $178.46 regular down to $123.55 so even with the wasted $20 shipping I'm still saving.. also took advantage of the order and got a bottle Coating prep which I originally forgot to get. lol Anyway Adams your dipping deep into my pockets! lol 

1 hour ago, Darryl.507 said:

So I just forked up the extra $20 bucks for shipping.. and got the microfiber towel bundle because it was a wicked sale $178.46 regular down to $123.55 so even with the wasted $20 shipping I'm still saving.. also took advantage of the order and got a bottle Coating prep which I originally forgot to get. lol Anyway Adams your dipping deep into my pockets! lol 

Bummer it already shipped out before you could add the item.  l will say that more than a few members of this forum have been in your situation a time or two, having to place a follow-up order for a forgotten item.  At least you were able to justify the extra shipping cost with a sweet deal on the towels!