Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Spray and Plastic

LFairbanks

Question

I see that the new Ceramic Spray can be used on plastic.  My question is, is there any benefit to it, does it really work well on plastic?  And does it brighten plastic up, make it black again as opposed to faded?  Such as when you add VRT to plastic.  Or is there a better method? 

5 answers to this question

8 hours ago, LFairbanks said:

I see that the new Ceramic Spray can be used on plastic.  My question is, is there any benefit to it, does it really work well on plastic?  And does it brighten plastic up, make it black again as opposed to faded?  Such as when you add VRT to plastic.  Or is there a better method? 

I used the Ceramic Spray Coating on all the plastic trim on my Hellcat. It may have made the trim slightly darker. I am really happy with the results! I would say if your plastic is faded use the Trim Restorer first followed with Spray Coating.

0119191250a.thumb.jpg.9fda50b5596b1967b1c746f7e12ca324.jpg0123191603.thumb.jpg.3a948050e16fb3aec18f3b1a0714b6b8.jpg

5 hours ago, Thorsager said:

I used the Ceramic Spray Coating on all the plastic trim on my Hellcat. It may have made the trim slightly darker. I am really happy with the results! I would say if your plastic is faded use the Trim Restorer first followed with Spray Coating.

0119191250a.thumb.jpg.9fda50b5596b1967b1c746f7e12ca324.jpg0123191603.thumb.jpg.3a948050e16fb3aec18f3b1a0714b6b8.jpg

Looks great!

So really this spray coating could be an all in one exterior protectant?  Use it on Rubber seals, plastic trim, windows, headlights, and Paint?

Could this really replace sealant and VRT or trim coating (although I know the Trim Coating would last longer).

Use the Spray Ceramic as we would have previously used H20GG but with a dry application maybe 4 times per year?

2 hours ago, Erictski said:

So really this spray coating could be an all in one exterior protectant?  Use it on Rubber seals, plastic trim, windows, headlights, and Paint?

Could this really replace sealant and VRT or trim coating (although I know the Trim Coating would last longer).

Use the Spray Ceramic as we would have previously used H20GG but with a dry application maybe 4 times per year?

Yes, it really has become an all-in-one, as far as coatings go. As traditional coatings can be applied to the exterior, so can this. And it should last at least 6 months, so twice a year or so should be just fine. Make sure to watch the videos on how to apply it.

Edited by falcaineer