Customer Service 866.965.0400

45th Corvette High Performance Meet February 9-10, Puyallup, WA

Liralen

Hi all!  Will be heading to the 45th Corvette High Performance (swap) Meet in Puyallup, WA. ( http://www.corvettehp.com/chp-meet ) Will be located in the ShowPlex in space 4209/4309 (see attached map and green circled area High performance meet map 2019.pdf ) on February 8th and setting up my 10x20 Adams Polishes booth.  For the setup day (Friday Feb 8th) the only way to get in is if you have a vendor pass,  so if any of you want to help set up & get in early... PM me ;)

Otherwise, if you are in the area, stop in and say hello.

Any Adams Polishes & Novistretch Purchases from my booth that weekend over $100 and you will receive reimbursement for 1 general admission entry fee!  Will post photos Friday after everything is set up.

This is a very large event and they get over 5000 car enthusiasts shopping, so wish me luck!!

Edited by Liralen

23 hours ago, Rich said:

I'm trying to wrap my head around Corvettes and February in Washington!    :blink:

But I wish you all the luck.  Have a great time!  

I know right?!  Most get trailered that are being sold, and others stay home.  Especially this weekend as we are due to get in more snow.  By the way Rich, am sending you a message...have something for you that just came in with my order, and I know you want it ;)

Unfortunately due to our Severe Winter Snowstorm the turnout for the show was really low.  Unlike last year where the show had over 5000 visitors. Oh well, made some new contacts and customers, hopefully tomorrow morning more people will venture out, as we are having another round of snow Sunday Night and again Tuesday.  Very rare for us to have ten days of freezing weather.  Although, know it is not as bad as what hit the Midwest and Northeast not to long ago.   Anywho here are a couple of pictures from this morning..mind you this is the dirtiest my truck has ever been!

Feb 9 2019 in puyallup.jpg

Corvette and high performance 2019.jpg