Jump to content
Customer Service 866.965.0400
Dan@Adams

Guaranteed Delivery Before Valentine's Day: Limited Time!

Recommended Posts

 

On 2/6/2019 at 11:56 PM, TheWolf said:

 

Not really the only point he made, since he was claiming that it was a "scam".

 

In the future, if the OP or anyone else notices an error in a combo price, call or email Customer Service so they can fix it.  This would be much more productive then posting a complaint on this forum and accusing Adam's of running scam.

 

How is it not a scam, there was price on the site stating that the original price was 29.99. Where did that number come from is my main question. Because it doesn't even add up to the price of the towel and the detail spray combined. What would you call that O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, EndlessVybz013 said:

 

How is it not a scam, there was price on the site stating that the original price was 29.99. Where did that number come from is my main question. Because it doesn't even add up to the price of the towel and the detail spray combined. What would you call that O.o

 

I would call it, as I have in the posts above, a pricing mistake.

 

It was most likely a result of the previous Limited Edition Black Friday Detail Spray that was priced at $14.99, instead of the current V-Day Detail Spray that is priced lower at $12.99, hence the $2 difference.  The product page for that combo was probably updated for this current sale, and the price difference was overlooked.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got my order of the Valentines Day Limited Edition Detail Spray and I like the scent.  I was expecting a creamsicle type orange smell but it’s a bit more of a strong straight up citrusy orange smell, but in a good way. 

 

It came with an Adam’s small sticker like some other orders have as well.   But it also came with a small package of sweet hearts candy which was a nice touch and a plastic card, similar to a hotel room key card,  with valentines day graphics and some wording mentioning to use the code ‘bemine’ for five dollars off an order by February 22nd.

0D9631BA-CFB9-4F61-89D8-B896F301A264.jpeg

Edited by Parad0x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, rewdog said:

Just opened my valentines day detail spray order and no sweet tarts for me.

I was just on the Facebook page and it seems to be a toss up whether you got one, the other, or both. Hoping my package that was delivered today has both the sweet tarts and the card. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, GolfR said:

I was just on the Facebook page and it seems to be a toss up whether you got one, the other, or both. Hoping my package that was delivered today has both the sweet tarts and the card. 

I walked in the house and heard "no mints AND no stickers!" from the kitchen... :) It does smell great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 8:44 PM, Kaiten said:

Just got my order today and one bottle leaked out 😫 guess I'll be contacting them Monday lol

1024308015.png

That sucks.  I got my order on friday and I dont think they put a red cap inside of my bottle.  That was kind of odd to me, did your leaked bottle have one?  I also got a package of sweet tarts in my box, which is exactly what the DS smells like.  Not my favorite scent so ill probably not use it and keep it stashed for emergency use only lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, dirtymarcus said:

That sucks.  I got my order on friday and I dont think they put a red cap inside of my bottle.  That was kind of odd to me, did your leaked bottle have one?  I also got a package of sweet tarts in my box, which is exactly what the DS smells like.  Not my favorite scent so ill probably not use it and keep it stashed for emergency use only lol.

 

@dirtymarcus...the red caps aren't used anymore. If you got one recently, it's a one-off (and probably worth a small fortune on eBay 😂).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, falcaineer said:

 

@dirtymarcus...the red caps aren't used anymore. If you got one recently, it's a one-off (and probably worth a small fortune on eBay 😂).

well crap, ive thrown out so many over the years.  So much for early retirement.  I liked the red caps. they made me feel all warm and fuzzy lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only bottle that recently has had a red cap inside for me was a gallon of the Pumpkin Spice from Fall 2018.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 9:23 AM, rewdog said:

Talked to CS about the pricing issue on the 16oz spray wax combo. The issue is the 2 double softs were calculated at 14.99 a piece not at 24.99 for the 2 pack. All I asked for was the price to be changed on the site to 34.99 so that the towels are $20 for 2 just like on the ceramic boost 2.0 kit.

 

Price on the Spray Wax 16oz & Towel Combo was changed to $34.99.

 

SW Combo.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just noticed it shows that there are now only 49 bottles of the Valentines Day Limited Edition Detail Spray in stock so if anyone has been on the fence, time is quickly running out.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×