Customer Service 866.965.0400

Guaranteed Delivery Before Valentine's Day: Limited Time!

Dan@Adams

On 2/6/2019 at 11:56 PM, TheWolf said:

Not really the only point he made, since he was claiming that it was a "scam".

In the future, if the OP or anyone else notices an error in a combo price, call or email Customer Service so they can fix it.  This would be much more productive then posting a complaint on this forum and accusing Adam's of running scam.

How is it not a scam, there was price on the site stating that the original price was 29.99. Where did that number come from is my main question. Because it doesn't even add up to the price of the towel and the detail spray combined. What would you call that O.o

56 minutes ago, EndlessVybz013 said:

How is it not a scam, there was price on the site stating that the original price was 29.99. Where did that number come from is my main question. Because it doesn't even add up to the price of the towel and the detail spray combined. What would you call that O.o

I would call it, as I have in the posts above, a pricing mistake.

It was most likely a result of the previous Limited Edition Black Friday Detail Spray that was priced at $14.99, instead of the current V-Day Detail Spray that is priced lower at $12.99, hence the $2 difference.  The product page for that combo was probably updated for this current sale, and the price difference was overlooked.

Just got my order of the Valentines Day Limited Edition Detail Spray and I like the scent.  I was expecting a creamsicle type orange smell but it’s a bit more of a strong straight up citrusy orange smell, but in a good way. 

It came with an Adam’s small sticker like some other orders have as well.   But it also came with a small package of sweet hearts candy which was a nice touch and a plastic card, similar to a hotel room key card,  with valentines day graphics and some wording mentioning to use the code ‘bemine’ for five dollars off an order by February 22nd.

0D9631BA-CFB9-4F61-89D8-B896F301A264.jpeg

Edited by Parad0x

50 minutes ago, rewdog said:

Just opened my valentines day detail spray order and no sweet tarts for me.

I was just on the Facebook page and it seems to be a toss up whether you got one, the other, or both. Hoping my package that was delivered today has both the sweet tarts and the card. 

23 hours ago, GolfR said:

I was just on the Facebook page and it seems to be a toss up whether you got one, the other, or both. Hoping my package that was delivered today has both the sweet tarts and the card. 

I walked in the house and heard "no mints AND no stickers!" from the kitchen... :) It does smell great!

On 2/8/2019 at 8:44 PM, Kaiten said:

Just got my order today and one bottle leaked out 😫 guess I'll be contacting them Monday lol

1024308015.png

That sucks.  I got my order on friday and I dont think they put a red cap inside of my bottle.  That was kind of odd to me, did your leaked bottle have one?  I also got a package of sweet tarts in my box, which is exactly what the DS smells like.  Not my favorite scent so ill probably not use it and keep it stashed for emergency use only lol.

15 minutes ago, dirtymarcus said:

That sucks.  I got my order on friday and I dont think they put a red cap inside of my bottle.  That was kind of odd to me, did your leaked bottle have one?  I also got a package of sweet tarts in my box, which is exactly what the DS smells like.  Not my favorite scent so ill probably not use it and keep it stashed for emergency use only lol.

@dirtymarcus...the red caps aren't used anymore. If you got one recently, it's a one-off (and probably worth a small fortune on eBay 😂).

1 hour ago, falcaineer said:

@dirtymarcus...the red caps aren't used anymore. If you got one recently, it's a one-off (and probably worth a small fortune on eBay 😂).

well crap, ive thrown out so many over the years.  So much for early retirement.  I liked the red caps. they made me feel all warm and fuzzy lol.

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 9:23 AM, rewdog said:

Talked to CS about the pricing issue on the 16oz spray wax combo. The issue is the 2 double softs were calculated at 14.99 a piece not at 24.99 for the 2 pack. All I asked for was the price to be changed on the site to 34.99 so that the towels are $20 for 2 just like on the ceramic boost 2.0 kit.

Price on the Spray Wax 16oz & Towel Combo was changed to $34.99.

SW Combo.JPG

I finally got my Valentine's detail spray yesterday. I love the scent. I didn't get a coupon or Sweetarts like some of the others.  I wonder if it was in my first shipment that Fedex smashed? I also added 2 Mystery Chemicals. Like many others, I got Pumpkin Spice HGG and ID. I was hoping for the HGG and a ON. I'm still happy with the deal. It just needs to thaw out here so I can wash something 

• 3 months later...
On 2/18/2019 at 9:05 AM, Bscott94 said:

I finally got my Valentine's detail spray yesterday. I love the scent. I didn't get a coupon or Sweetarts like some of the others.  I wonder if it was in my first shipment that Fedex smashed? I also added 2 Mystery Chemicals. Like many others, I got Pumpkin Spice HGG and ID. I was hoping for the HGG and a ON. I'm still happy with the deal. It just needs to thaw out here so I can wash something 

nice, happy for ya!