Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help with Marks on Trim

CThatcher

Question

Hey guys,

Its blizzard season here in WI and I seem to have marked up my trim that sits between my windshield and hood when trying to breakup ice around my wipers.  I just noticed this today as the sun finally was able to clear some ice from my hood.  I was wondering if anyone else has successfully removed marks on this type of trim due to the same issues.  I was thinking about trying some VRT and a red polishing pad to see where that gets me, but any advise is appreciated.

2 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, CThatcher said:

Hey guys,

Its blizzard season here in WI and I seem to have marked up my trim that sits between my windshield and hood when trying to breakup ice around my wipers.  I just noticed this today as the sun finally was able to clear some ice from my hood.  I was wondering if anyone else has successfully removed marks on this type of trim due to the same issues.  I was thinking about trying some VRT and a red polishing pad to see where that gets me, but any advise is appreciated.

That sounds like a good plan.  VRT does well at hiding minor imperfections in plastic trim.

Take some before and after pics and let us know how it works on your trim.