Customer Service 866.965.0400

How come no Adam’s Detailing Apron?

Microfiber Detailing aprons exist. They could protect the work on the paint AND often protect the clothes we’re wearing while detailing. They could have pockets.. or slots to fit bottles. 

I’m not saying Adam’s must have one. But I sure would like to wear one (preferably made from Adam’s microfibers). I’m imagining something like Single soft towel with black satin edges, it’ll look good unlike the goofy picture I attached below. 

Below is a picture of where I saw a dude wearing apron. It was from a review video of Adam’s Patriot Wax. 

4A9BF73F-440C-43C8-8FB4-CB9239E6BF55.jpeg

8 hours ago, LuckyKorean said:

Unfortunately that suggestion won’t fly today. Different times lol

3 hours ago, GolfR said:

Not really sure a MOD should be making these kind of comments?! But seriously... its 2019, let's all be better people this year!

You guys are kidding right?  Are we so far gone into PC la-la land that we can't suggest a woman would be the most likely gender to own and operate a sewing machine?  My mom, grandmother, or mother-in-law would not be the least bit offended by that comment.  They would be flattered that I assumed they were capable.  

Futhermore, I've never met a man in my life that owned a sewing machine.

This new world is insane and I am only 36 years old.  

11 hours ago, Rich said:

Don't you know any women who own sewing machines?   Have someone make one for you. :2thumbs:

My sister-in-law has made me 2 - one with the old 'wide' logo, and a new one for Christmas with the new 'A' logo about 5 inches across.

And for PC's sake, her brother just built a new shop for his sewing machines - he does interiors.

Edited by mc2hill

2 hours ago, camaro2ssblack said:

You guys are kidding right?  Are we so far gone into PC la-la land that we can't suggest a woman would be the most likely gender to own and operate a sewing machine?  My mom, grandmother, or mother-in-law would not be the least bit offended by that comment.  They would be flattered that I assumed they were capable.  

I’m not kidding. Some women would take pride in it like you said. But there’s some women who would take offense. Last woman I knew that had a sewing machine was my late grandmother. Adding women into the sentence was just unnecessary though. I’ve seen men operating sewing machines as much as women. But the point is that I don’t want to make one is why I posted this, trying to ask if it’s possibly in the works for future release. 

Just imagine an entire apron made of Single soft... or Double soft for winter. 

40 minutes ago, Kraterer said:

Hmmmm... I'm a woman... with a sewing machine and a ton of Adam's microfiber. You guys are giving me ideas! BTW, I'm not offended in the least, however, if you ask a man or woman to sew something for you, be prepared to offer something in return! 

^^^^^ this lady gets it!

Edited by camaro2ssblack

41 minutes ago, Kraterer said:

See what you guys did?!?! I've spent the last hour hunting for an embroidered Adam's logo patch to put on the custom, microfiber detailing apron I'm going to make this weekend. 

Sounds like a good project! Which towels you going to use? 

7 minutes ago, LuckyKorean said:

Sounds like a good project! Which towels you going to use? 

I "might" use a combination of Great White and Waterless Wash because they're not too bulky. Not sure yet. 

On 2/8/2019 at 8:19 AM, camaro2ssblack said:

If im ever in TN or your ever in TX we're drinking beers.  Im buying.  And actually Ill be close in October for a fishing tournament on Guntersville competing against Jordan Lee.

55 minutes ago, dirtymarcus said:

If im ever in TN or your ever in TX we're drinking beers.  Im buying.  And actually Ill be close in October for a fishing tournament on Guntersville competing against Jordan Lee.

Feeling is mutual brother.  Let’s make it happen.  And good luck against Jordan, you’re gonna need it!  

Just picked up my Ranger from getting annual maintenance done today, can’t wait to rip some lips when the weather plays nice!

9 hours ago, Kraterer said:

See what you guys did?!?! I've spent the last hour hunting for an embroidered Adam's logo patch to put on the custom, microfiber detailing apron I'm going to make this weekend. 

Could scan the logo and convert it into an embroidery pattern with software have for my embroidery machine...but then the hubby would know I know how to use it and have me sewing all kinds of things, he mentioned one day embroidered headrest covers for his 100th Anniversary Silverado...lol

Plus it would be copyright infringement ;)

Edited by Liralen

Most automotive interior shops are men who sew.  No insult there.

Also, I was digging through my inventory last night and found 2 Adam's aprons brand new.  I think I'll put one on my site.  Most likely FREE with a purchase of another product!

22 minutes ago, eric@thompsonracing.us said:

Also, I was digging through my inventory last night and found 2 Adam's aprons brand new.  I think I'll put one on my site.  Most likely FREE with a purchase of another product!

I just went to your site. It was cool looking at the older Adam’s stuff I never saw them before since I started 2 months ago. I saw some good clearance stuff on gallons. Are those the “old” ones or is it just the image that shows the old design? 

51 minutes ago, eric@thompsonracing.us said:

Sounds like an awesome deal. Do you have a pic of the apron?