Customer Service 866.965.0400

How come no Adam’s Detailing Apron?

40 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

Here is a pic of the apron from 2014.  It is not microfiber material though, it is 65% polyester / 35% cotton, more like a canvas work apron.

20141210_184524.jpg

Huge guy? Small apron? Both? 

A simple one like that made of Double soft would be so fluffy. That length would work well though, hardly gotta lift the apron up for bathroom 😂 

44 minutes ago, LuckyKorean said:

Huge guy? Small apron? Both? 

A simple one like that made of Double soft would be so fluffy. That length would work well though, hardly gotta lift the apron up for bathroom 😂 

I"m not huge, its a small apron. 

Microfiber would be rather expensive, and while some would pay up for it, the majority wouldn't. I can't see where it would be profitable for Adam's to make and sell a micro apron.  The cotton one was nice even if it wasn't the softest. 

5 minutes ago, Firebuff17 said:

Just use a microfiber blanket and cut it and sew it into apron. It’s certanly big enough. 

I love my blanket too much as a blanket to cut it up for use as an apron though. 

For the love of god please no lol. I have been on the hunt for one of those blankets for awhile now haha. I'd hate to see one get cut up for that!

Several months back I found a nice test product in one of my orders. It was an all black apron made of what feels and looks like Alcantara to me. Very thin and incredibly soft. 

I'll have to talk to product development to see if it was something they were looking into or not. 

2 minutes ago, Dan@Adams said:

Several months back I found a nice test product in one of my orders. It was an all black apron made of what feels and looks like Alcantara to me. Very thin and incredibly soft. 

I'll have to talk to product development to see if it was something they were looking into or not. 

That sounds awesome! Thinner would probably be more comfortable to wear. Do you have any pictures? 

5 hours ago, LuckyKorean said:

That sounds awesome! Thinner would probably be more comfortable to wear. Do you have any pictures? 

I can see if I can snap a picture or two, but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up that this will be an actual product available for purchase.

28 minutes ago, Dan@Adams said:

I can see if I can snap a picture or two, but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up that this will be an actual product available for purchase.

One Daughter, One Son-in-law and myself are interested.  It is not the daughter married to the son-in-law.    Specialty items like the apron or blanket could be items that would be pre-ordered before the Adam's made the purchase, that way they would know just how many to get made.

On 2/12/2019 at 7:31 PM, TheWolf said:

Here is a pic of the apron from 2014.  It is not microfiber material though, it is 65% polyester / 35% cotton, more like a canvas work apron.

20141210_184524.jpg

Thanks for the pic. I'm playing around with a microfiber version. Just not sure if it'll be sturdy enough to have pockets that would hold/support 16oz bottles.