Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ran into a quick issue.

Zach5.9CTD

Question

Hey guys. So i just had an interior detail job show up and when i went to pull my new gallon of carpet/upholstery cleaner out i accudently bought leather/interior cleaner instead. 

My question is this, can i safely run a diluted ratio of all purpose cleaner in my tornador/extractor for the interior of the vehicle without hurting it? Its a jeep compass i believe.  Cloth interior.   

Id be running a ratio of approx 10:1 or so through machines. Unless its safe to get away with 4:1. 

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, Zach5.9CTD said:

Hey guys. So i just had an interior detail job show up and when i went to pull my new gallon of carpet/upholstery cleaner out i accudently bought leather/interior cleaner instead. 

My question is this, can i safely run a diluted ratio of all purpose cleaner in my tornador/extractor for the interior of the vehicle without hurting it? Its a jeep compass i believe.  Cloth interior.   

Id be running a ratio of approx 10:1 or so through machines. Unless its safe to get away with 4:1. 

You can use diluted LIC for interior cleaning.  I prefer it over APC since it has no dyes.