Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cars and Coffee Plus Open House - March 2nd, 2019

Come say hello to our team at our Cars and Coffee and Open House following afterward next month! We hold a Cars and Coffee event the first Saturday of each month at Flatirons Church in Lafayette from 7am - 11am, and then you can head over to an Open House at our Headquarters in Thornton from 10am - 2pm, on March 2nd!

n1RrW0I.jpg

Will this event have the trailer and possibly handing out posters? I've been trying to hunt down some of the lowered chevy blue/white posters for awhile now... I'd make it worth someones time if they could grab me a few of those and ship them to me!

1 hour ago, Devon527 said:

Will this event have the trailer and possibly handing out posters? I've been trying to hunt down some of the lowered chevy blue/white posters for awhile now... I'd make it worth someones time if they could grab me a few of those and ship them to me!

I'll look for it!

48 minutes ago, Red Journey 2017 said:

I’m planning on attending both events on Saturday, hopefully the weather turns out to be nice. I have some questions I want to ask Adam.

I doubt he will be at the Cars & Coffee, but maybe. Either way, he's a pretty popular guy...obviously!...so while not impossible, understand it may be tough getting a few minutes. Anything we can help answer here, just in case?