Customer Service 866.965.0400

Interior Cleaning question! Range Rover interior

Platinum2316

Question

My mom has a Range Rover Velar with the Grey Premium Textile and Light tan suedecloth. My question is what should I used to clean these materials without discoloring anything, she keeps a towel in her drivers seat to protect against dye transfer from her jeans, it was supposedly scotchguarded before delivery (at least she paid for that). Any recommendations? 

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Platinum2316 said:

My mom has a Range Rover Velar with the Grey Premium Textile and Light tan suedecloth. My question is what should I used to clean these materials without discoloring anything, she keeps a towel in her drivers seat to protect against dye transfer from her jeans, it was supposedly scotchguarded before delivery (at least she paid for that). Any recommendations? 

Welcome to the forum.   My daughter has a Range Rover Evoque and we use the Leather Conditioner, not cleaner.  The Leather Conditioner does clean while it conditions and you can use it your dash and most door panels and it smells great also.

3 hours ago, RayS said:

Welcome to the forum.   My daughter has a Range Rover Evoque and we use the Leather Conditioner, not cleaner.  The Leather Conditioner does clean while it conditions and you can use it your dash and most door panels and it smells great also.

Her seats aren't leather though, its all different textiles and suedeclothes