Customer Service 866.965.0400

Chicago Gathering

Danny R

5 hours ago, shmedley said:

You know Chris, Chicago's the place with Lou Malnati's and Portillo's all over :lolsmack:

🤫 I am trying to keep that a secret! Italian Beef, wet...pepperoni deep dish. Mmmmmmm. :drool: Oh, wait 🤫🤫🤫.

OMG... I moved from the Chicagoland area to California in 1979... the only thing I miss as much as family are the Italian Beef sandwiches... the wetter the better! Portillo's is good... Giordano's is amazing!  Ugh... my mouth is watering just thinking about them. Yummmmmmmmm

12 hours ago, Kraterer said:

OMG... I moved from the Chicagoland area to California in 1979... the only thing I miss as much as family are the Italian Beef sandwiches... the wetter the better! Portillo's is good... Giordano's is amazing!  Ugh... my mouth is watering just thinking about them. Yummmmmmmmm

https://www.tastesofchicago.com/

I’ve used this to send Lou’s to family members in Florida and California.

Tonight we have a tough decision to make: Giordano’s or Lou Malnati’s? 🤔🤔🤔

Sorry Chris (Falcaineer)!  😁

Edited by Captain Slow

On 2/22/2019 at 6:22 PM, Kraterer said:

Don’t forget their chocolate cake!😁

On 2/23/2019 at 4:38 AM, Captain Slow said:

https://www.tastesofchicago.com/

I’ve used this to send Lou’s to family members in Florida and California.

Tonight we have a tough decision to make: Giordano’s or Lou Malnati’s? 🤔🤔🤔

Sorry Chris (Falcaineer)!  😁

I've actually been on the receiving end of the Portillo's Italian Beef and 2 Lou's Pizzas kit. It was awesome... and not enough. Lol 

On 2/22/2019 at 9:20 PM, Captain Slow said:

Let’s not forget Chicago dogs.  Yummmmmmm!

5C72CE28-BDC4-46C4-BF8E-33BBB1998E52.jpeg

Hey Paul, you have your account set up to not receive messages, so I have to tell you on here. We need you to make your sig pic smaller to comply with our rules.  200 X 600 pixels is max.  We're not so picky that if you're a hair or two over, but yours is way too big.  Appreciate your understanding. 

Rich

9 hours ago, Rich said:

Hey Paul, you have your account set up to not receive messages, so I have to tell you on here. We need you to make your sig pic smaller to comply with our rules.  200 X 600 pixels is max.  We're not so picky that if you're a hair or two over, but yours is way too big.  Appreciate your understanding. 

Rich

Rich,

Two things.  

First is I have no clue on resizing pics on my iPad so I just deleted it. No worries.

Second is how does one undo message block. I looked and didn’t find that setting. Can you point me in the right direction? 

Or I could ask my ten year old twins who’ll find it and fix it in seconds then roll their eyes as they walk away whispering to each other how dump Papa is...😅😅😅

5 hours ago, Captain Slow said:

Rich,

Two things.  

First is I have no clue on resizing pics on my iPad so I just deleted it. No worries.

Second is how does one undo message block. I looked and didn’t find that setting. Can you point me in the right direction? 

Or I could ask my ten year old twins who’ll find it and fix it in seconds then roll their eyes as they walk away whispering to each other how dump Papa is...😅😅😅

I'm an old fart (72).  You'd have better luck with the twins!  :oldman::lolsmack:  I tried figuring out how to fix it, but no luck.  Maybe Dan or Chris can help you out here since they're more computer savvy.  Maybe you can find a smaller pic of your ride to use for your sig pic.  Don't want you to remove it all together.  

6 hours ago, Captain Slow said:

Rich,

Two things.  

I grabbed the one from you profile and cropped it slightly and resized it. Let me know if this works for you. 

CaptainSlow.jpg

Edited by Bscott94