Customer Service 866.965.0400
Sign in to follow this  
Mantis

Wash then Snow then Wash then Snow

Question

Ok, 

I know it's winter time and this is the time you must let go a little. BUT I have a huge hard time about doing so. I come home on Friday night, foam cannon and do a very nice exterior wash, dry, windows and vacuum. Then by Sunday it rains. Then by Wednesday it snows. I can't win. I actually leave my truck in the garage and drive my wive's Jeep when I have to run around. But I'll have to go back to work Thursday and then my baby will be all dirty again. 

I just want a week or 2 I can keeper clean. Thats all I want.😞

IMG_6573.JPG

7 answers to this question

If you stop washing it, it will stop raining and snowing.  Hopefully, the truck is in a clean state so don't have to worry about.

It has been the same thing in South Carolina, minus the snow part.  It seems that every time a wash a vehicle we get 2 or 3 days of rain.  This last weekend I decided to do my daughters Range Rover, I managed to get it washed between showers and then put it in the garage to finish it, where it remained for two days.

The worst part is that I just watched the news and it shows that we're going to have rain for 6 of the next 7 days - believe me, I understand your frustration completely.

Edited by RayS

We've been having snow, then ice, today 8", and now it's freezing rain.  Can't even get a decent day to wash anything.  I was car shopping over the weekend and was considering a black XTS.  Till I saw another black car pull in the lot looking like crap.  Black is just too much work. I'm going to keep looking. 

9 hours ago, Rich said:

We've been having snow, then ice, today 8", and now it's freezing rain.  Can't even get a decent day to wash anything.  I was car shopping over the weekend and was considering a black XTS.  Till I saw another black car pull in the lot looking like crap.  Black is just too much work. I'm going to keep looking. 

Black is not a color.. its a commitment.. especially in winter

51523110_1210699719089277_87306389618625

51132385_1210699822422600_64075416645664

Same here. Been getting snow off and on here in Washington, and every time I think its time to wash my truck it is either way too cold or the weather says its gonna snow. I just want summer back lol.

I really do understand and I'm sure this picture will help you all understand why I moved from upstate NY almost 20 years ago to South Carolina.

IMG_0316.JPG

Definitely feel you on this one!  This time of year it's an uphill battle for sure.  My black Silverado shows everything and then I had to go and put wheels with some offset and bigger more aggressive tires on it 🤦🏻‍♂️   Looks great after I wash it and then I hit a puddle and there's a spray down the side of it 😂.  Oh well, there's always a give and take!