Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dash reflection on windshield

colorado.e9x

Question

12 answers to this question

47 minutes ago, colorado.e9x said:

There might be some armor-all from many months ago, otherwise I've just been wiping it with a towel. Maybe wiping it down with isopropyl alcohol would help?

I would suggest a cleaner - Leather & Interior Cleaner, followed Leather Conditioner, or Interior Detailer.  Both would provide more of a matte finished result than the Armor-All. 

You're going to get that no matter what you use.  Two options.  A dash blanket (which I wouldn't put in ANY car), or polarized lens sunglasses.  This I know from experience.  A lot of it depends on time of day too.  For me, early  morning driving east is always bad, same as driving west in the late day.  So go to Rite Aid or Wal Mart and get some good sunglasses and make sure they say POLARIZED on them, not SPF or sun blocking. 

1 hour ago, Rich said:

You're going to get that no matter what you use.  Two options.  A dash blanket (which I wouldn't put in ANY car), or polarized lens sunglasses.  This I know from experience.  A lot of it depends on time of day too.  For me, early  morning driving east is always bad, same as driving west in the late day.  So go to Rite Aid or Wal Mart and get some good sunglasses and make sure they say POLARIZED on them, not SPF or sun blocking. 

I found a really nice pair of polarized sunglasses at Walmart in the fishing section. They were pretty cheap, don't look bad, and work great. 

Edited by Bscott94