Customer Service 866.965.0400

My First Impressions

I joined the Adam's detailing family with the most recent clear mystery bucket.I've been wanting to get some of their products for quite some time; I've just been waiting on some better weather. 

However.. Upon waking up at 6AM on a Wednesday morning, to an ad on the mystery bucket I couldn't not hop on it! Ordered it right then and there, albeit the site was going under maintenance and my card didn't process.. Didn't realize till 4 o'clock 😂 Reordered, getting the cheapest shipping.. And here it is Friday afternoon! And yes, it's been snowing nonstop. So much for waiting for better weather!

So.. Here are my first impressions.

Mystery Bucket: $69.99 + $6.51 Shipping

It included:

5 gal Clear Bucket

Snap-On Bucket Seat Lid

Ultra Plush Drying Towel

Interior Scrubbing Mit

Single Soft Polishing Towel

16 oz. Eco Wheel Cleaner

16 oz. Eco All Purpose Cleaner

16 oz. Interior Detailer

16 oz. Ceramic Boost

16 oz. Car Shampoo

16 oz. Detail Spray

x5 Spray Nozzles

Now for the fun part, how it smells 👌🏼

The Eco Wheel Cleaner:

Smells exactly like play doh. I just happen to like play doh.

Eco All Purpose Cleaner:

Not quite sure what it smells like but it definitely smells good. Kind of smells like some shampoo I got from Hastings years ago lol

Interior Detailer:

I think it smells like a minty Windex. Still smells good, it's intriguing.. I believe Adam said it was Eukalyptus Mint, though.

Ceramic Boost: 

I have no idea what it smells like but it smells very familiar. Someone help me out! 😂

Car Shampoo: It smells like that Blueberry JellyBean shampoo. Also got that from Hastings, no regrets. Smells fantastic.

Detail Spray: Probably the most well known smell on here that is arguably one of the best: Strawberry Banana.

EDIT: Here's some pics :)

IMG_20190222_154618_Bokeh.thumb.jpg.65affc83aa448e14fe0300b4da12ce72.jpg

IMG_20190222_154742_Bokeh.thumb.jpg.fe8240d2066bc6ef946b9e48eaf598d2.jpg

IMG_20190222_154912.thumb.jpg.438d8415abf4cab923308f48d87aa676.jpg

Edited by colorado.e9x
Added pictures

Nice! For reference, the Ceramic Boost is pistachio; ID is eucalyptus mint, as you said; CS is actually wild berry; and DS is more strawberry milk, to me 😉. I'm glad you're happy! Just wait till you smell the WW, W&W, and UFS...and the GC, (old) HGG (don't care for the new one, personally, but it's Honey dew), UCS, etc ,etc... Just DO NOT smell the new CSC straight from the bottle!

You have balls to smell Wheel cleaner, even if it's Eco lol I started in similar way as you few months ago with the Black Friday Mystery Bucket which got me hooked!

I found the APC to have shampoo/detergent smell as well. It's the first product I ran out of and end up ordering a gallon. You'll find it useful everywhere. I mainly use it to clean buckets, equipment and towels after finishing. Also used it for tires before I got Tire and Rubber cleaner from a MB. 

Looks like your Bucket came with a good mix of stuff to get started. If you enjoy that bucket, in the following months you'll spend a lot on Adam's.... Haha 

15 hours ago, LuckyKorean said:

You have balls to smell Wheel cleaner, even if it's Eco lol I started in similar way as you few months ago with the Black Friday Mystery Bucket which got me hooked!

I found the APC to have shampoo/detergent smell as well. It's the first product I ran out of and end up ordering a gallon. You'll find it useful everywhere. I mainly use it to clean buckets, equipment and towels after finishing. Also used it for tires before I got Tire and Rubber cleaner from a MB. 

Looks like your Bucket came with a good mix of stuff to get started. If you enjoy that bucket, in the following months you'll spend a lot on Adam's.... Haha 

Hey if it's eco it can't be that bad 😉 Hesitated for a second but it didn't kill my nostrils when I got near it so I went for it haha!

Welcome to the sickness....

I started with a few items from Amazon. I don't live too far from the warehouse so I started making trips up there. Now I'm a number of mystery boxes and buckets in. Probably close to $2500 in product now. Don't see me stopping anytime soon.

The wife says it's my cocaine. I'd agree. I can think of worse things to spend money on. Like booze. Oops! I do that too. HA!