Customer Service 866.965.0400

Looking for 2016 Black Friday DS

I'm looking for this DS. It's my favorite logo from Adam's to date so want to add it to the collection. I have a few other LEs I could offer in a trade (Cinco, 250K, maybe a couple others) and/or other chemicals, towels, etc. Let me know...

sketch-1551807779470.thumb.png.f757bd1c633a0b55c32f85c29a90c5f4.png

Edited by falcaineer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you looking for the Holiday Scent detail spray? How can I tell if mine is the 2016 Black Friday edition? I bought mind in November 2016 but there doesn't seem to be a date on the label.

Anyway, if you want an empty bottle? If so you can have mine for the cost of shipping. It'll probably be empty after this weekend.

Let me know!

Holiday Ltd Ed DS.png

Edited by Kraterer

3 hours ago, Kraterer said:

Are you looking for the Holiday Scent detail spray? How can I tell if mine is the 2016 Black Friday edition? I bought mind in November 2016 but there doesn't seem to be a date on the label.

Anyway, if you want an empty bottle? If so you can have mine for the cost of shipping. It'll probably be empty after this weekend.

Let me know!

Holiday Ltd Ed DS.png

That's the one. If it still has the cinnamon DS, are you willing to not use it?

Edited by falcaineer

8 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

That's the one. If it still has the cinnamon DS, are you willing to not use it?

It's about 2/3 full. I'd trade something for it. 

Here's my wish list:

- White 5.5" Faom Pad

- 5.5 Orange Foam Pad

- Interior Detailing Brush

- Spray Wax

- Microfiber Wash Mitt

- Blue and Red Patriot Applicator

Let me know. 

Or... you can wait til it's used up and I'll send it your way for the cost of shipping. Let me know because someone else has seen this post and wants the empty bottle if you don't.

On 5/11/2019 at 3:59 PM, Kraterer said:

Or... you can wait til it's used up and I'll send it your way for the cost of shipping. Let me know because someone else has seen this post and wants the empty bottle if you don't.

PM sent