Customer Service 866.965.0400

Standard Glass Cleaner v. Aerosol Glass Cleaner for interior windows?

them240i

Question

As I was running low on the Standard Glass Cleaner, I decided to try the Aerosolized Glass Cleaner (as something different), and it works amazing on exterior windows. I love how it foams up and with a light mist, I can get more precise on where I want the cleaner to go. However, when I clean the interior glass, I would normally spray the Standard Glass Cleaner into the green glass towel, and then clean the windows. Can I use the Aerosol Glass Cleaner on the interior sections, or should I stick with the Standard Glass Cleaner? Is there a major difference between the two?

2 answers to this question

@them240i You can use the aerosol glass cleaner on the interior, in fact it specifically mentions being safe for tinted windows which is applied on the inside.  The only difference I have noticed is that the regular glass cleaner is more economical from how long a bottle lasts.  For the inside of the windshield, the only thing I use is Brilliant Glaze.  If I get a vehicle that is exceptionally bad on the inside, then I'll use glass cleaner to knock the major grime off and then finish it with Brilliant Glaze. 

Brilliant Glaze is excellent on your house mirrors and stainless steel appliances in addition to the car body and windshield.

Here is good video on interior glass cleaning done by Adam himself:  

You definitely can spray it on a rag and wipe it on.  If I spray it on the windshield, I put a micro on the dash first, then spray it.  But what I use most is Brilliant Glaze on the glass.