Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any thoughts about selling smaller sized versions of some of your towels (6"x6" or 8"x8", maybe) that could more easily fit in a console, glovebox, door panel, etc., and be a little more geared towards small wipe downs of touchscreens, small bird bombs, and the like?

9 hours ago, Rich said:

Why not just cut one of the edgeless towels into 4 pieces? 

Thats actually exactly what I do and it works great. Have a few in each center console of my vehicles.

12 hours ago, Rich said:

Yup. Solid solution

I keep a couple of quality towels in my vehicles, but I also keep a couple of ultra cheap towels light weight cleaning towels that you can pick up at any big box or warehouse store.  The quality towels are used for anything vehicle body related and the ultra cheap are for anything else. I have the borderless grey in a sealed bag.  The ultra cheap towels are tossed in the center console.

I have used a ultra cheap on the body once when a glob a Tar got on the car and there was no doubt it was going in the garbage.  I think the 12x12 ultra cheap towels were about $6 for a pack of 24.  They are nothing great, but nor do I feel guilty if I need to dispose of one in a proper trash receptacle.  They area also rough enough that you'd have a lot of marks to get out if you used them to wipe down the body.

20 hours ago, Rich said:

10 hours ago, Devon527 said:

Thats actually exactly what I do and it works great. Have a few in each center console of my vehicles.

Hadn't thought to do that, honestly. But was also referring to other towels like the Double Soft, maybe Waterless Wash ones. Ones with a border. Admittedly didn't entirely think this suggestion through, but thought some might like it. Maybe not.

18 hours ago, Rich said:

No such thing as a bad idea Chris.  :2thumbs:

This is SO not true.....

(This statement is NOT directed at Chris but is about ideas in general.)

On 3/14/2019 at 12:16 PM, Beemer said:

This is SO not true.....

(This statement is NOT directed at Chris but is about ideas in general.)

You're absolutely right.  97.6% of the ideas that are announced with the saying, "Hold my beer and watch this" are bad ideas.   😁