Customer Service 866.965.0400

Inclement Weather Update: Headquarters Closed 3/13/2019

Colorado is getting hit with a pretty big storm system at the moment, so we closed HQ early today for employees to get home safely. 

We do still have a few of us answering calls and emails though for the remainder of the working hours today though if you need any assistance.

USPS is running on limited staff and will not be picking up any orders today either, so we do apologize for any inconvenience and delay this may cause in getting any orders out.

Respectfully,

Dan@Adams

Update: our phone system is down now at HQ as well - lots of power outages from high winds and ice - so we're down to email and chat communications at the moment.

Hopefully things will be back up and running normally in the morning!

22 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

I'm about an hour south of the HQ, and this is the "view" out my window as I type. Expecting 8-12" of the white stuff and 70mph wind gusts... ❄️🥶🌬️

IMG_20190313_122405.thumb.jpg.6c27e145e28519f72ac1cd3d6f81c48c.jpg

Stay safe good buddy! Tyler told me there's lots of ice everywhere!

6 hours ago, falcaineer said:

I'm about an hour south of the HQ, and this is the "view" out my window as I type. Expecting 8-12" of the white stuff and 70mph wind gusts... ❄️🥶🌬️

IMG_20190313_122405.thumb.jpg.6c27e145e28519f72ac1cd3d6f81c48c.jpg

Correction...97mph wind. Hurricane in the Rockies 😯. Sorry, @Rich, it might get there faster than I can help.

Screenshot_20190313-191007.thumb.png.876a8b8e69e7bd7066520e93d79b12a9.png

Edited by falcaineer

I'm on the south end of town, so about 45 mins from HQ.  we got about 8 inches in the low spots, and 20+ inch drifts. luckily my power only went out a few times. Now the dig out can begin, and with that, my cars will get dirty.. which will require some Adams love this weekend, when we are back to sun and 50s   

9 minutes ago, TimeHater24 said:

I'm on the south end of town, so about 45 mins from HQ.  we got about 8 inches in the low spots, and 20+ inch drifts. luckily my power only went out a few times. Now the dig out can begin, and with that, my cars will get dirty.. which will require some Adams love this weekend, when we are back to sun and 50s   

Glad you kept safe. Are you going to the clinic on Saturday?