Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Questions

SS LeadFoot

Well I am not really sure where this belonged so I posted it here. I have a few questions about ceramic coating.

1st i have one of the old ceramic coating kits for the wheels and paint. How do they difffer from the current ceramic line?

I am going to use the whee it tomorrow. I will wash the rims then do the prep and then apply the coating.I have to wait for it to cure then wipe it down with ceramic boost. Any advice?

Once I use the kit once can I use what is left n the bottle again?

I think that is it for now. I have a bunch more questions but they can wait.

30 minutes ago, SS LeadFoot said:

Well I am not really sure where this belonged so I posted it here. I have a few questions about ceramic coating.

1st i have one of the old ceramic coating kits for the wheels and paint. How do they difffer from the current ceramic line?

I am going to use the whee it tomorrow. I will wash the rims then do the prep and then apply the coating.I have to wait for it to cure then wipe it down with ceramic boost. Any advice?

Once I use the kit once can I use what is left n the bottle again?

I think that is it for now. I have a bunch more questions but they can wait.

They're the same coatings, just different bottles.

Just like all coatings, most of the work is in the prep. When doing wheels, take extra care to do all prep necessary. Could require wheel cleaner, clay, prep, polish, etc. Wait the full amount of time recommended before applying the boost. Don't forget to close the cap between applications every time.

Yes, you can reuse any leftovers at a later date if store appropriately.

And watch the videos...and post pics when you get done!

• 1 month later...