Customer Service 866.965.0400

Specific towel for spray ceramic coat?

Z06Seal

Question

Just watched the recent video Adams made regarding their ceramic products. I heard the guy talking about how there is now a specific towel for removing just the right amount of stuff from the paint when used vs using single or double towels which may remove too much product...

I recently (before this rebranding stuff) purchased the spray ceramic coat (right when it came out) and it was recommended to use the regular towels. Now there is a special towel for this...

Do I use a single soft towel, or do I now go order the suede towel?

I feel like I keep having to buy stuff 😥. Planning on doing my malibu with the spray ceramic before I do the bigger X5, which I just applied sealant on couple weeks ago...

Thanks.

1 answer to this question

7 hours ago, Z06Seal said:

Just watched the recent video Adams made regarding their ceramic products. I heard the guy talking about how there is now a specific towel for removing just the right amount of stuff from the paint when used vs using single or double towels which may remove too much product...

I recently (before this rebranding stuff) purchased the spray ceramic coat (right when it came out) and it was recommended to use the regular towels. Now there is a special towel for this...

Do I use a single soft towel, or do I now go order the suede towel?

I feel like I keep having to buy stuff 😥. Planning on doing my malibu with the spray ceramic before I do the bigger X5, which I just applied sealant on couple weeks ago...

Thanks.

Im was in same boat, completed my CC last year using single soft.    

I would go with the new suede towel for removal this time.  Im was thinking of re applying my CC and def getting new suede towel.  

I dont believe everything i hear but it makes sense that the single soft was absorbing a portion of the CC.