Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic liquid wax...

shooterjgs

Question

Anyone have any experience with the ceramic liquid wax on a non ceramic coated vehicle yet... Gonna use it over h2o GG as a drying aid then top it with ceramic boost as a detail spray... 

Edited by shooterjgs
update

7 answers to this question

Skip the H2O Guard & Gloss if you are going to be applying the Ceramic Liquid Wax.  The HGG will interfere with the SIO2 bonding to the paint.

One of the reasons that this new Ceramics line was developed was to make it easier for customers to know which products to use together.  As a general rule, if you are going to use a Ceramics product for protection, then you would want to avoid layering that with non-ceramic products.

I already use ceramic boost over the h20 GG and it's great... Really "boosts"  (LoL)  the shine... Both are Sio2 ... I know they're different but still the same.. I'm really just wondering if anyone has used or has experience with the ceramic liquid wax. 

Edited by shooterjgs
Update

On 4/3/2019 at 2:34 PM, shooterjgs said:

I already use ceramic boost over the h20 GG and it's great... Really "boosts"  (LoL)  the shine... Both are Sio2 ... I know they're different but still the same.. I'm really just wondering if anyone has used or has experience with the ceramic liquid wax. 

I have been using Ceramic Boost 2.0 and for the first time used the liquid wax this afternoon. I am switching to the wax from here on out. The results are amazing compared to the ceramic boost. 

7 minutes ago, hoserama said:

I have been using Ceramic Boost 2.0 and for the first time used the liquid wax this afternoon. I am switching to the wax from here on out. The results are amazing compared to the ceramic boost. 

I know...  Same here Ceramic liquid wax then topped with the ceramic boost between CLW's... Great shine. 

12 hours ago, shooterjgs said:

I know...  Same here Ceramic liquid wax then topped with the ceramic boost between CLW's... Great shine. 

12 hours ago, hoserama said:

The Ceramic Paste Wax is also amazing and one can goes a long way.  Post some pictures of the vehicles you've completed.