Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just Checking In

matarcand

New to the forum and detailing in general. Took up an honest interest in detailing after I began driving for ride-share last summer. I couldn't stand the sub-par products available at the big box stores, and how they didn't really handle the level of crud a car accumulates when you have 200-300 total strangers getting in and out every weekend. Not to mention what you pick up when you're driving an additional 500-1000 miles more per week than is typical. I stumbled upon Adam's back in October looking for things to help keep the car clean in the brutal winters we have here in Vermont; where I live with my wife and our 2 (soon to be 3!) children. Looking forward to participating here, and getting as much of the great information from you all as I can.

Welcome Mat!  

With the way you use your car the coatings are going to be your friend!  The Adam's paint coatings will make it easier to keep your exterior clean.  Adam's does not currently offer interior coatings, but I would recommend looking into some.  Perhaps @shane@detailedreflections can help guide you on those.

9 hours ago, mc2hill said:

Welcome Mat!  

With the way you use your car the coatings are going to be your friend!  The Adam's paint coatings will make it easier to keep your exterior clean.  Adam's does not currently offer interior coatings, but I would recommend looking into some.  Perhaps @shane@detailedreflections can help guide you on those.

I have some minor bodywork and a repaint in the future for both vehicles currently in the ride share stable before I consider any paint coatings. It’s on the to-do list for sure, although I don’t know how I feel about interior coatings. With the amount of driving I do and the volume of passengers I don’t know if I’d have the time to properly maintain them and would ultimately be spending more time/money than I would save. I can’t even get scotch guard to go for more than a week on the rear seats/carpet.