Customer Service 866.965.0400

Subway Combos

colorado.e9x

All sounds good except the onion sauce.  I've never been a big fan of Subway, but their seafood salad was pretty good. They don't carry it any more.  Where I live, our SUBS are 22", our hoagies are 11", and you can buy one in every neighborhood, every grocery store. The Subway that was close to me closed last year.  Not enough business. 

Since I moved to Indianapolis about 2 years ago, I haven't eaten Subway. There are so many other sub places that I prefer; Jimmy Johns, Which Wich, Potbelly, Firehouse,  other local places. I loved the meatball sub at Subway. It was either that or Ham and shredded cheddar. 

Edited by Bscott94

16 hours ago, Rich said:

All sounds good except the onion sauce.  I've never been a big fan of Subway, but their seafood salad was pretty good. They don't carry it any more.  Where I live, our SUBS are 22", our hoagies are 11", and you can buy one in every neighborhood, every grocery store. The Subway that was close to me closed last year.  Not enough business. 

I do miss a good Hoagie every since I left the north - at least I get trips up there every once in a while to get one.  In the south you get Subway, Jimmy Johns and Substation II, but nothing like a Pudgies, Vincenzo's, Rico's.   Anything from Williamsport, PA up through the Finger Lakes region of NY has some of the best Hoagies you could ask for and a lot of Pizza places that still have real brick ovens.   Now, I'm hungry - Thanks Rich.

On 4/4/2019 at 7:28 PM, RayS said:

I do miss a good Hoagie every since I left the north - at least I get trips up there every once in a while to get one.  In the south you get Subway, Jimmy Johns and Substation II, but nothing like a Pudgies, Vincenzo's, Rico's.   Anything from Williamsport, PA up through the Finger Lakes region of NY has some of the best Hoagies you could ask for and a lot of Pizza places that still have real brick ovens.   Now, I'm hungry - Thanks Rich.

I was just in Williamsport Thursday and Friday for work.  They do have some great sub shops!!!  Are you from that area?

46 minutes ago, repoman82 said:

I was just in Williamsport Thursday and Friday for work.  They do have some great sub shops!!!  Are you from that area?

Originally from Corning NY with a lot of family in the Lawrenceville, Tioga, Mansfield area.