Customer Service 866.965.0400

My first use of Adams products

Den

Having owned many  Corvettes since 1968 I have tried about every product made on them over the years. Even after a few years using Zaino I realized I am still an old school polish and Carnauba kind of a guy. I had used Adams detail spray but not much of their other products in the past, but I purchased quite a few different goods last summer at our Annual Corvette show from Norm Woods, who was in attendance with his great Adams display. With spring approaching here in RI I was anxious to get my Grand Sport cleaned and ready for the driving season, so I spent the last couple of days out in the garage trying out my new Adams products. After a wash to remove all the dust from this winter I applied a coat of Revive hand polish, followed by a coat of Americana paste wax. Both were a pleasure to work with and I was very pleased with the results. I used the tire shine on the tires and the Brilliant Glaze on the chrome wheels. A few picts, please excuse the messy garage.

IMG_3030.jpeg

IMG_3025.jpeg

IMG_3028.jpeg

Neither of my Vettes has ever had anything other than Adam's on them.  Americana is great, the Patriot is easier to use, but both give great shine and longevity.  I'm using the Ceramic Wax on her now and this is my new favorite.  Get the Brilliant Glaze, and you can use it on the glass as well.  I use it on the inside glass and don't get streaks or smears and it cuts down on that famous film that builds up.  

Your Vette is a beauty!!  Love those wheels in chrome. I have the same ones, but they're the original Anniversary gray wheels.  Nothing beats chrome on Vettes. 

:welcomebanner:

Thank You Rich, I love the Anniversary Z06's, almost bought a used one but missed it by a day. I will try the brilliant glaze on the glass as it actually reminded me of the old glass wax from years ago. It worked great on the chrome wheels. Streak free glass is the biggest pain on these C7 coupes. You need to use one of those tools to reach all the way to the bottom. 

What a beautiful Red Vette.  The Brilliant Glaze on top of Ceramic Wax will blow your mind, just remember that BG only last a couple of days at most, but it is unbelievable what is does for a car, especially a Red one.  If you look through my history, you'll see plenty of Red cars, trucks and SUV's with various Adam's products them.    If you have any questions when it comes to a Red vehicle don't hesitate to ask. 

Seeing cars like yours, just keeps reminding me that I need to pick up a Red Vette to add to my collection -  a '72 Stringray would be my first choice of the affordable ones.