Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tire Armor and Glass Boost

Okay guys. I'm not one to complain, but earlier this week I got a new car and was detailing it, and I did my rear window with Tire Armor instead of the Glass Boost.  Today, I was putting things in the garage for the summer, combining half empty bottles, and dumped the Glass Boost into my Tire Armor!  Why? Because they're identical bottles and identical colors!!  After dropping and busting my last bottle of Tire Armor, I just got a new one, used it, and had just a bit left in the other bottle, so I dumped it in and then realized it was Glass Boost, not Tire Armor.  Don't think it will hurt anything when I use it on the tires. And yeah, I know I should have read the labels, but I'm so used to knowing colors of each product or bottle sizes and sprayer. Now with two identical colors and bottles it fouled me up.  

So maybe add some color to one of them.  Or does Adam's have a black marker for guys like me to write on the top?  🙄😄

OK Rich, you got us...you missed the 1st by a few days,  but still a pretty good one!   If you were serious about this post, I’m about as confused as trying to choose what cup the ball is under — like  in that game where the street guy has the three cups he’s moving around all over the place and you have to decide which cup has the ball.