Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tip for using Interior brush

I love the soft interior brush it really works well for a variety of interior cleaning duties. One little trick I found it useful for is when attempting to apply Leather Conditioner to tight spaces. For example, black plastic knobs and buttons on the dash and steering wheel area. Even the turn signal/wiper/headlight stalks. I just put a small drop of the L Con on the brush and use a finger to push it into the brush and even it out prior to applying. It works awesome to apply the conditioner in places the UFO applicator could never reach. Anyway, just figured I’d share this in case anyone is like me and uses the conditioner on a lot of plastics in tight spaces in the the interior. I hope you all find this useful.

@falcaineer I hope it works for you like it has for me. An additional tip is to test it on a large panel to see how much conditioner is being spread. A lot of times I use it on door panels where the window and lock switches are. That’s sort of a good place to start as well as the steering wheel.