Customer Service 866.965.0400

'Amazon' pressure washers w/ Adam's Snub Nose

ryanpolishes

Question

Has anyone had any luck with these random 'Amazon' electric pressure washers working with the snub nose attachment? I see so many on there ranging from $150-$200, but I'm mostly curious if anyone has used any with success. Without having to swap any parts.

Thanks

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, ryanpolishes said:

Has anyone had any luck with these random 'Amazon' electric pressure washers working with the snub nose attachment? I see so many on there ranging from $150-$200, but I'm mostly curious if anyone has used any with success. Without having to swap any parts.

Thanks

Which one(s)? Amazon sells a lot of them 😉. If SunJoe, you'll need an adapter but it works.

41 minutes ago, ryanpolishes said:

Just in general. I did see the Sun Joe had about 6,000 mostly positive reviews. What kind of adapter would be needed, and for where?

This article should have all you need to know...

2 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Which one(s)? Amazon sells a lot of them 😉. If SunJoe, you'll need an adapter but it works.

Just in general. I did see the Sun Joe had about 6,000 mostly positive reviews. What kind of adapter would be needed, and for where?

Edited by ryanpolishes

I'm running an AR Blue AR383SS with all the quick disconnects, a 50' 3/8" hose, and a snub nose gun.  I love it.

The key with using electric PW's is the nozzle size.  I ended up with the 3.0 size.  This is what balances your pressure vs flow.  All the pressure in the world doesn't do anything without appropriate water flow.  You don't need much pressure for washing cars anyway.

You can get away without swapping many but quick connects, a longer hose, and nozzles make the experience 10x better.