Customer Service 866.965.0400

Boost 2.0

Twilcox

Question

9 answers to this question

3 hours ago, jeffawats said:

I used CB 2.0 on my wifes 2018 Ford Edge metallic blue and it is very streaked on the hood this morning....

As I mentioned in your other post, you're probably using too much. A couple sprays per panel, especially as the towel gets primed from using it, is sufficient. And only every month or two, most, not daily or even weekly.

7 hours ago, jeffawats said:

I used CB 2.0 on my wifes 2018 Ford Edge metallic blue and it is very streaked on the hood this morning....

4 hours ago, falcaineer said:

As I mentioned in your other post, you're probably using too much. A couple sprays per panel, especially as the towel gets primed from using it, is sufficient. And only every month or two, most, not daily or even weekly.

Def using too much product..i find it better to apply lightly, wipe with MF.  Do the whole car then return and wipe car with another clean MF.  Usually does the trick. 

12 hours ago, jeffawats said:

Is the car clayed and containment free?

My experience with the Boost and detail spray for that matter is you need a vehicle that is CLEAN. I clay  2 or 3 times a year for this reason.

Using the wet method, I usually spray the panel.  However, when it is a smaller panel or things like the back of the mirrors, I spray the towel if the towel does not already have plenty on it.  For a 2 door car, say a Monte Carlo SS, I'll use one spray for an entire door and that is plenty.  For the hood, it is usually two sprays.