Customer Service 866.965.0400

Chemical Storage

Jberlen

Question

How does everyone store and display their chemicals? I currently have my all on a shelf but trying to get some other storage ideas, I know adams sells wall racks but they are a bit pricey for me at the moment. I was thinking of mounting some gutters on the wall and storing them that way but not sure yet. 

56157693_10219180761213929_3770533007266414592_n.jpg

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Devon527 said:

I'm a little over the top for most people lol. The oakley case holds all my chemicals, and towels are in the lower cabinet section of it. Up front is all my other supplies.

gmyuf,.jpg

I wish I had a garage like this. Unfortunately, I am renting currently and only have a one car garage that my car barely fits in. But this is an awesome setup! 

2 minutes ago, Jberlen said:

I wish I had a garage like this. Unfortunately, I am renting currently and only have a one car garage that my car barely fits in. But this is an awesome setup! 

This is only a one car garage as well, and no vehicles parkin it, so I decided to make it cool lol

I don't "display" anything except my banners and light.  I keep all my products in cabinets in the garage and the ones I use the most are on my detail cart.  And I take them all inside the house during the cold winter months when temps don't go above 45 -50*.  As for my micros, I keep them in plastic bins in the garage to keep mice out.