Customer Service 866.965.0400

Buy a gallon, get a 16oz...and other new stuff

1 hour ago, JoeyD0831 said:

Yeah, those have been out of stock for a while. But I may have one I can send you...I'll check and let you know tomorrow.

On 4/13/2019 at 5:00 PM, JoeyD0831 said:

On 4/13/2019 at 6:19 PM, falcaineer said:

Yeah, those have been out of stock for a while. But I may have one I can send you...I'll check and let you know tomorrow.

Sorry, Joey, I have some others but not that one.

1 hour ago, Darryl.507 said:

The Canadian website doesn't allow me to get passed step 2. "shipping information". Also tried calling the phone number provided but it doesn't work. All I want is a gallon of wheel cleaner! lol 

Try sending an email to orders@adamspolishes.com. It's the US site, but they can probably point you in the right direction.

Hmm...  I started out adding gallons to my cart and then realized I had to go to a different section of the website  to get the gallon+16oz deals.  Since both were in my cart at the same time I noticed a big price discrepancy:

Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at Apr 17, 9.56.30 AM.png

40 minutes ago, RacerX said:

Hmm...  I started out adding gallons to my cart and then realized I had to go to a different section of the website  to get the gallon+16oz deals.  Since both were in my cart at the same time I noticed a big price discrepancy:

I noticed that one was well. The gallon alone is cheaper because it is part of the Flash Sale. I'm wondering if they would give the gallon and 16oz for $38.99 if you reached out with the discrepancy? 

1 hour ago, RacerX said:

I think the same currently holds true for the VRT as well. The stand alone gallon under the flash sale has a better price then the BOGO gallon & 16 oz.