Customer Service 866.965.0400
falcaineer

Buy a gallon, get a 16oz...and other new stuff

We may be seeing the start of a big release! Some new products hitting the site, including buy a gallon, get a 16oz. 

One question - why would they make the UFS air freshener smell like watermelon? 🤔

Screenshot_20190411-180342.thumb.png.ccf61ab76fbe02ab57d4632abd0141d0.png

Screenshot_20190411-180400.thumb.png.cb483af74d59720308f6526719585633.png

Grabbed a few of those air fresheners as they are my favorite scents,now if we could get a tire shine scented one I'd be ecstatic.

3 hours ago, Furyan said:

Grabbed a few of those air fresheners as they are my favorite scents,now if we could get a tire shine scented one I'd be ecstatic.

You did notice the UFS is watermelon scent, not grape, right?

5 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Was about to order till I saw Watermelon. Those small bottles dangling on my mirror would look giggly but I want grape lol

6 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Awe crap I didn't! Guess I'll give my girl those two. Why watermelon and not grape??

1 hour ago, Furyan said:

Awe crap I didn't! Guess I'll give my girl those two. Why watermelon and not grape??

Absolutely no idea. Maybe it's a type-o? Let us know...

44 minutes ago, JoeyD0831 said:

They have a separate grape air freshener right?

I believe they did, the 2018 4th July air freshener.  I just opened up yesterday!! Should have bought another!

1 hour ago, tlbullet said:

I believe they did, the 2018 4th July air freshener.  I just opened up yesterday!! Should have bought another!

Yeah, they did. I thought he meant right now. 

1 hour ago, JoeyD0831 said:

Yeah, those have been out of stock for a while. But I may have one I can send you...I'll check and let you know tomorrow.

On 4/13/2019 at 5:00 PM, JoeyD0831 said:

On 4/13/2019 at 6:19 PM, falcaineer said:

Yeah, those have been out of stock for a while. But I may have one I can send you...I'll check and let you know tomorrow.

Sorry, Joey, I have some others but not that one.

1 hour ago, Darryl.507 said:

The Canadian website doesn't allow me to get passed step 2. "shipping information". Also tried calling the phone number provided but it doesn't work. All I want is a gallon of wheel cleaner! lol 

Try sending an email to orders@adamspolishes.com. It's the US site, but they can probably point you in the right direction.

Hmm...  I started out adding gallons to my cart and then realized I had to go to a different section of the website  to get the gallon+16oz deals.  Since both were in my cart at the same time I noticed a big price discrepancy:

Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at Apr 17, 9.56.30 AM.png

40 minutes ago, RacerX said:

Hmm...  I started out adding gallons to my cart and then realized I had to go to a different section of the website  to get the gallon+16oz deals.  Since both were in my cart at the same time I noticed a big price discrepancy:

I noticed that one was well. The gallon alone is cheaper because it is part of the Flash Sale. I'm wondering if they would give the gallon and 16oz for $38.99 if you reached out with the discrepancy? 

1 hour ago, RacerX said:

I think the same currently holds true for the VRT as well. The stand alone gallon under the flash sale has a better price then the BOGO gallon & 16 oz.