Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello From Pittsburgh, PA

Jimmy Vegas

Hi From Pittsburgh, PA. (Moved back from Vegas.) Been a hobbyist for a couple of years and have experienced Adam's products through Mystery Boxes from this and a couple other sites. (Expecting my latest from Adam's on Monday.) My neighbor swears by Adam's for his '18 Corvette, so my daily Nissan, motorcycle, and '72 Chevelle might benefit as well.

So far, really like the wheel cleaner, APC, and interior detailer. The Spray Detailer has come in quite handy at the motorcycle shop where I work. 

LD6LWSs.jpg?1

Welcome from Johnstown Jimmy.  You can head out 22 to New Alexandria to Grabiak Chevrolet. They're a full line Adam's dealer.  Not a far drive to save some $$ on shipping.  

:welcomebanner:

8 hours ago, Jimmy Vegas said:

Thanks, guys! And I appreciate the heads up, Rich! I may do that soon.

\

They're having a shin dig coming up May 11.  Adam's will be on sale, and Dan from Adam's is supposed to be on hand to answer questions.  Bands, food, and giveaways. Would be a good time to make the drive.

On 4/13/2019 at 1:27 PM, Rich said:

Welcome from Johnstown Jimmy.  You can head out 22 to New Alexandria to Grabiak Chevrolet. They're a full line Adam's dealer.  Not a far drive to save some $$ on shipping.  

Rich, thanks again. I was up there yesterday. Andy is a great guy and has an excellent department there. I'll definitely be going back.