Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Waterless Wash

Twilcox

Question

I just tried Adams Ceramic WW and my SUV and it turned out beautiful . I did notice on the hood it was streaky. What did I do wrong to get the streaks? These are the steps that I did 1) Spray small sections of the vehicle, 2) wipe with a adams WW towel, 3)went back over the area with a double soft MF. Did I do something wrong?

6 answers to this question

For the record, I LOVE the Ceramic Waterless!

I didn't notice streaks, but I did it on a white car. Was it streaky after the Waterless towel or Double Soft? In other words, is it still streaky or does it look good now? It's possible you used the dirty portion of the towel too long.

Take a look at the full instructions on the website for a bit more in their recommended process.

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/adams-ceramics/sio2/ceramic-waterless.html

Edited by falcaineer

44 minutes ago, galaxy said:

This makes me wonder about the differences because it’s darn near, if not actually, impossible to streak something with WW

Differences between what? This and regular WW

39 minutes ago, Twilcox said:

Well I didn't make this up. If it happens again I will provide you with a picture to show you its not impossible.

I believe you, and the product directions on the website back you up to say to use another towel to buff away residue.

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/adams-ceramics/sio2/ceramic-waterless.html

5. Use a second clean Waterless Wash Towel after all sides on the first towel are fully soiled. Not using a clean, dry towel will cause this product to be streaky and not wipe away streak-free.

7. After all dirt is removed, use a fresh towel to gently buff away any streaks or residue.