Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Rinseless wash for a coated car?

Zark

Question

Hi, I have my car ceramic coated with Gtechniq CSU Black. Would like to know if Adam's Rinseless Wash can perfectly work with coated cars.

I know that Adam's just released SIO2 infused Waterless Wash for coated car but it's not very economical for me to use nearly a full bottle of product per wash as I'm having a 7 seater SUV...

So I'd like to know if Adam's Rinseless Wash will also be an perfect option here. I learnt from Amazon review saying that it will leave little wax which is not very recommended for a coated car as it will affect gloss? or hydrophobic? some way...

8 answers to this question

6 hours ago, ctdw said:

Just want confirm Rinseless Wash won’t impact the hydrophobic properties of Ceramic Spray Coating?  I have seen conflicting answers on this site.

It will not as long as you dilute it properly. The only issue I've seen people have with rinseless is not diluting it properly and leaving a small amount of residue behind.

Rinseless Wash has polymers in it, and the residue could affect the behavior of the coating.  If you do a rinseless wash, or a waterless wash with diluted Rinseless Wash, then I would go back and do a quick wipe-down with Ceramic Waterless Wash to remove any RW residue, and this will also give a little boost to the coating.

Since you are not actually cleaning with the Ceramic Waterless Wash, you can use much less product for the final wipe-down.

1 hour ago, TheWolf said:

Rinseless Wash has polymers in it, and the residue could affect the behavior of the coating.  If you do a rinseless wash, or a waterless wash with diluted Rinseless Wash, then I would go back and do a quick wipe-down with Ceramic Waterless Wash to remove any RW residue, and this will also give a little boost to the coating.

Since you are not actually cleaning with the Ceramic Waterless Wash, you can use much less product for the final wipe-down.

Thanks...I will do a ceramic waterless wash wipe down after.  Maybe they will come out with ceramic rinseless wash next to make this easier.

5 hours ago, ctdw said:

Thanks...I will do a ceramic waterless wash wipe down after.  Maybe they will come out with ceramic rinseless wash next to make this easier.

This has already been done by a few reputable companies. I can think of 4 off the top of my head and I use one of them regularly.