Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Here!

TrailBoss75

Checking in as a newbie!  I recently bought a new truck and cant put it in the garage so now I have become a washing machine lol.  I bought a mystery bucket from Adams to try it out and now I am hooked on the products.  My only issue is there are so many products, its hard to know which to use and when and how much/often.  I need to protect my truck from the harsh Florida sun since it will not be in the garage.  Thanks for having me.

Trail Boss.jpg

Welcome to the addiction! Good looking truck!

The longest lasting options are Paint Sealant or Ceramic Coating. If you're not experienced with paint correction, I'd recommend you start with Paint Sealant, and maintain monthly with H2O G&G. 

What products do you have?

Welcome Boss!  The Paint Sealant works fine for me - I use it on my cars and on customer cars too.  For my own cars I use H20 G&G every couple of months (or before a road trip) as a 'topper'.

You will want to make some VRT 'milk' to help dress those tires.  Mix VRT and distilled water at about 60% VRT to 40% water to make a sprayable solution.  You can play with the ratio to best fit you needs.  Some use brushes to cover all the lugs.

Oh, and what part of the this sandbar to you live on?

Edited by mc2hill

Thanks everyone!  I am in Jacksonville, Fl, GO JAGS! :)

so far the products I have are: glaze, VRT, wheel cleaner, interior cleaner. Tire and rubber cleaner, ultra foam shampoo (premium foam gun) , spray wax, cars and coffee, pumpkin spice interior cleaner.  I am looking at getting HGG or CB, LSP and the detail spray.  Just having troubles deciding to go the HGG or the CB route.  I think for ease of use, I should probalb stick with the HGG and LSP and use DS between using the HGG.

I have a tire shine I like to use, this pic was only a day after I got the wheels installed so they look bare lol :)  I did use the VRT on all my plastic/rubber trimming this weekend.   Not the deep dark black shine I was looking for, but it does look really good!