Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Ceramic Line Bottles & Sprayers

I'm just curious to see what others think....I'm a HUGE fan of Adam's products, and love the 16 oz. bottles, would even love to have had the 32 oz. bottles.  That being said, I am not a fan of the new smaller bottles and sprayers that are in the ceramic line...to me it's just a lot more difficult to hold the bottles and control where you want to spray the product.  When the product line was released and I saw the bottles and sprayers, I jumped to pick up coating prep and ceramic boost in the old bottles.  

On 5/4/2019 at 9:25 PM, Trenton said:

I'm just curious to see what others think....I'm a HUGE fan of Adam's products, and love the 16 oz. bottles, would even love to have had the 32 oz. bottles.  That being said, I am not a fan of the new smaller bottles and sprayers that are in the ceramic line...to me it's just a lot more difficult to hold the bottles and control where you want to spray the product.  When the product line was released and I saw the bottles and sprayers, I jumped to pick up coating prep and ceramic boost in the old bottles.  

I have heard some similar concerns about the smaller sprayers. I haven't used the new ceramic line style bottles yet, but I have used the small 8 oz bottles with sprayers before and they can be difficult. I'm like you, I grabbed a ton of ceramic boost and coating prep in the old bottles for for convenience aspect... and they were discounted lol

If it was a product I use on a daily basis, like Detail Spray, the smaller bottles and sprayers might bother me. But they're not, so I can deal with it. Not an issue for me.

On 5/6/2019 at 7:33 AM, MissTamekasOwner said:

I would tend to agree. I think the newer bottles with the smaller sprayers are  harder to use. But if you haven't tried the actual products yet, they're something else! They're amazing!

I agree, the products themselves are awesome, I'd just love to see the 16 oz. bottles back.  

I have not ordered the new line of ceramic products in part due to the experience with the smaller bottles and sprayers on other products, such as glass boost.   I'm hoping that before I need to reorder Ceramic Boost that it it will be normal sized bottles.  If nothing else, I'll get the gallon of Boost and refill my current bottle.  

The one good thing is that the Ceramic Paste wax did not change and it is absolutely amazing.