Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member in ND

nateeric

Hey all, live in ND, currently drive a 2019 Ram Laramie.  Friend got me started on Adams products, now I've went off the deep end. Lurked these forums for a bit now, decided to sign up.  Looks like some good info on here!

Welcome to the forum. 

I'm sure it can be a challenge figuring out what you need to do with your vehicles given that it has snowed every month of the year except July and August in North Dakota.  I know from living in Alaska and Upstate NY how much of a hassle it can trying to keep a vehicle in the snow and cold.  I'm thinking that the Laramie might be a good candidate for the ceramic line with your long winters.  

You'll find a lot of helpful information and many helpful people.  Also, don't forget to share pictures of your ride.

Thanks guys. Definitely a challenge in the winter, but really all year round since my truck doesn't fit in my garage 🤦🏼‍♂️.

Ceramic coating is on the list for this fall probably, it's got the ceramic liquid wax on for now. I have some paint chips that need fixing and maybe some ppf prior to coating.

Here's a pic of the rig.

IMG_20190507_084141862_HDR.jpg