Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam’s Products for Trade

GolfR

Have some extra products from mystery boxes I’m looking to trade. Everything in photo is for trade. I also have 4 ultra plush drying towels available and some borderless grey plush towels. 

Open to any offers - looking for: Limited Editions, stickers, or air fresheners. Also open to Ceramic Boost, Coating Prep, Ceramic Paste Wax, Ceramic Spray Coating.

Photos Updated 6/1

E037BEF4-D82E-490D-A685-1F5A20F242E6.jpeg

173E5DDB-8AF2-4DEC-811F-74A36118CC6A.jpeg

A64B2713-A32E-4022-B662-DC7EEA3F0B31.jpeg

Edited by GolfR

3 hours ago, Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin said:

Any specific ones you're looking for?

At the moment I'm looking for Canada DS, car syrup, & Cinco de Mayo (cars & coffee label), but I'm open to others as well. 

Bump! Updated photos of items to trade. Also have some T-Shirts & Sweatshirts not pictured. 

Looking for Canada Detail Spray, and last years Untamed Detail Spray & Interior Detailer.

Edited by GolfR

So I do have Canadian and International DS,  but as I’m not a collector, would gladly trade them for usable product. 

Heres the hitch: 

I’m in Canada. 

Anyone ship chemicals over border? Is there challenges?352DB34F-00E3-4CCB-8E9D-7754336D25EE.thumb.jpeg.fc0ab3da072b0025d1092c190db76bcc.jpeg

5 hours ago, DanITD said:

So I do have Canadian and International DS,  but as I’m not a collector, would gladly trade them for usable product. 

Heres the hitch: 

I’m in Canada. 

Anyone ship chemicals over border? Is there challenges?352DB34F-00E3-4CCB-8E9D-7754336D25EE.thumb.jpeg.fc0ab3da072b0025d1092c190db76bcc.jpeg

What would you like in trade as far as products go. I would ship over  he border to Canada.  Little more money but it’s just a trade 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Matt!

Let me see what I get in my 2 mystery organizers and 1 mystery bucket that’s coming today and next week.

I’ll see what I still need and let you know.

I have some limiteds and a few other items you mentioned that we can trade.

And we are only about 40 miles apart 🙂

Do you go to the caffeine and octane event at the perimeter mall every 1st Sunday of each month?

If not, you have got to go to the next one! This months there were over 2000 cars being shown.

I wish Adams had someone out this way as I know they would go to this event if they could.

I’ll reach back out to you later next week after all my goodies arrive.

G

Hey Greg,

Awesome, that sounds like a plan. I broke down and ordered a TOMB on Friday, but I'm pending shipping information.

Oh yes, I'm familiar with Flowery Branch. That's just right up the road from Smyrna!

I haven't made it out to the last few Caffeine and Octanes unfortunately. It seems something is always coming up last minute. I am hoping to make it out there for July. I heard the June event was a huge turnout.

I agree, there's really not many reps there, just a few local places. If Adam's had a local rep, this would be an awesome event for them to setup at. Guaranteed they'd be a hit!

33 minutes ago, Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin said:

Didn't know Perimeter had an event... I might have to get to one of those.

Yup, the 1st Sunday of every month at Perimeter mall in Dunwoody, 8 am to around 11, but it starts to get pretty busy around 7 with everyone showing up. 

• 3 months later...

I’ve got some extra products for trade that I’ve gotten in some of the recent mystery items. All bottles and gallons below are for trade. I also have Americana wax, grey applicators, single & double soft towels, borderless grey towels, waterless wash towels, and ultra plush drying towels to trade. 

Things I’m looking for: 4” or 5.5” pads, stickers, triple soft towels, shirts/sweatshirt (L or XL), Air Fresheners, Bug Remover, Sprayable Compound, Limited Editions, Billet Coin Top Patriot wax (new or used), ceramic paste wax (new or used). 

AB957CAE-8335-4C92-9FD2-5901843D918C.jpeg

5FC4314F-D659-4664-B957-07C36A63FC4E.jpeg

Edited by GolfR