Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Waterless Wash

Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin

Question

I'm curious if anybody has noticed any negative effects of using Ceramic Waterless Wash regularly. Any build up or high spots or hazing or anything weird.I'm thinking of transitioning from regular WW to Ceramic WW as a regular quick wash. The reason I ask is because I've read that it can be overkill or become redundant to use Si02 products on a surface.

My experience so far with the Ceramic Waterless Wash has been only positive. I have used it regularly for about a month. Meaning, I probably averaged 1-2 Ceramic Waterless Washes per week, in between traditional washes on my coated vehicle. There was only one time that I found a small amount of streaks or high spots, which I blame on myself because I was in a hurry, and didn't go back over that spot with a clean and dry towel. So that's a user error. Also, they were easily removed the next time I washed my car. Otherwise, I have seen no negative effects of using it regularly - only quick high gloss and great waterbeading... but I wanted to hear anybody else's experience before I make the transition.

Should I still keep both the regular WW and Ceramic WW and alternate them, as to avoid the risk of build up or redundancy?

1 answer to this question

I have never heard anything bad about it.  Everyone loves CWW.  I have been alternating, or using WW for heavier stuff.

I still have 2 jugs of WW, and just recently got a 12 and 64oz of CWW.   

When I first got the CWW,  I tested alongside WW on my front bumper’s bug splatter.  They worked extremely similar and the CWW may have been a tad better at cleaning