Customer Service 866.965.0400

Kudos to Customer Service Chat

I was ready to place an order for a bunch of stuff last week but wanted to wait to see if there would be any special Memorial Day prices and/or products... Of course there was, so I added a bottle of the Memorial Day Detail Spray and proceeded to check out... at the same time as everyone else, which is when the site crashed.

I typically flag needed items by putting them on my Wishlist, then, when I'm ready to place an order I just go in and add everything to the cart. It's a good way to remind myself of what I'm out of (or just want). The thing is... I didn't realize that I had put the Correcting Polish on the list twice and got so frustrated during the ordering (crashing) process that I didn't see "2" in the Quantity field it until AFTER submitting the order.

Sooooo... I'm sure the staff at Adam's had plenty on their hands at that moment (because of the flood of orders and folks complaining about the crash)... but I wanted to see what I could do to correct MY mistake. Not wanting to complicate matters by asking for a refund (or to have the entire order canceled), I asked the customer service person (via the Chat window) if I could swap one of the Correcting Polish bottles for a Finishing Polish (same price). The rep took care of it in a matter of minutes, was SUPER polite... and... when the box arrived this afternoon... in addition to the items ordered I found an American Flag, a sample of the Ultra Foam Shampoo and an Adam's sticker.

What's not to love about this company!

IMAG0033_1.jpg