Customer Service 866.965.0400

Mreed

Mreed

Welcome, Matthew! That's a pretty loaded question, so I'll point you to this article first. And understand black cars are a lifestyle...nothing looks better clean, but you're in for it a bit on keeping it that way. Luckily Adam's and these forums are there for you!

Welcome to the forum Matt!  I'm over in Johnstown. If you are in need of Adam's,  Grabiak Chevrolet on Rte 22 in New Alexandria carries the full line. Great guys.  :welcomebanner:

On 5/31/2019 at 4:58 PM, Rich said:

Welcome to the forum Matt!  I'm over in Johnstown. If you are in need of Adam's,  Grabiak Chevrolet on Rte 22 in New Alexandria carries the full line. Great guys.  :welcomebanner:

I called Grabiak and the gentleman that I talked to was very nice and explained to me what they had and if I had any questions and if I wanted to see how some of the products worked that I could come in and see. I will be buying some of Adams products from them. Thanks again for telling me abou them.

Welcome Matt !

Man I miss the Burg....

Grew up there and only get back for a Steelers game every few years.

I am pretty new here as well.

If you have any other questions these members are great and will do anything to help and offer advice.