Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sooo, I'm kinda new in town

cardo519

I'm new to the car washing world, usually just took my vehicles to the touchless wash in the neighborhood. I recently bought a 2019 Crew Cab Colorado Midnight Edition and had it ceramic coated. 

My question is simple. How do I wash it lol?

I have a pressure washer, foam cannon, Adams Wash and Coat and thinking about getting Ceramic Boost as well.

From what I gather:

Pressure Wash it

Foam it,

Wash off foam / Rinse then??   

What is the easiest way to dry it and not have any spots?

Is there device that makes it so I can rinse and let it dry without spots, then Ceramic boost it every now and then?Blow it then use the Ceramic boost?

I assume I could also use a touchless express wash and pick the no wax option but I am afraid of the water spots being left.

Ideally it would be nice if I could wash it in say 25-30 mins when needed.

I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old, so spare time is minimal.

Thanks for the help

Brandon

My preference for my weekly maintenance wash:

1) Wash/clean tires/wheels

2) Rinse off car/truck with pressure washer (40 degree nozzle)

3) Use foam cannon to spray down car/truck.  Let sit for 4 or 5minutes.  Don't let the soap dry on the vehicle.

4) Rinse off vehicle.

5) Proceed with 2 bucket wash.  One bucket for shampoo, one for rinsing mitt.

6) Dry off vehicle with microfiber drying towel.  Sometimes use a drying aid, sometimes not.

7) Dry off tires and nooks & crannies with a leaf blower.

😎 Microfiber towel any leftover wet spots.

Welcome Brandon.  I'm also a Colorado owner and while mine is not ceramic coated is the going through a full weekend detail.  All the ceramic products I've used from Adam's so far have been fantastic, so once you pick your regiment, you can count on the products.

Do I did everything to clean it.  Only problem is now that it’s clean, dust is sticking to it like crazy. The Boost 2.0 made the whole truck very slick to the touch. Any suggestions on how to stop dust from sticking ?

thanks 

On 6/8/2019 at 4:46 PM, cardo519 said:

Do I did everything to clean it.  Only problem is now that it’s clean, dust is sticking to it like crazy. The Boost 2.0 made the whole truck very slick to the touch. Any suggestions on how to stop dust from sticking ?

thanks 

I've heard freshly coated cars can attract more dust than usual in the beginning. Hopefully it lessens over time, yet in the near future. Ceramic Waterless Wash is an incredible product you should take a look at ...