Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy

XSE15

Hey all. I'm new to Adam's and relatively new to detailing, extensively anyway.

2015 Toyota Camry XSE is what I'm keeping shiny. It's my daily and is driven quite a bit, and the local carwash isn't satisfying my OCD anymore, so here I am.

Ordered Interior Detailer last week, and have already placed an order for my first mystery bucket this week. Looking forward to learning as much as I can!

IMG_2250.jpg

Thanks for all of the kind words.

Got my tracking information on my bucket today. 11.7 lbs. Who knew you could get so excited about a bucket? The anticipation is killing me!!

Got my first mystery bucket in today and couldn't be much happier! It wasn't an over-the-top haul, but most of this, I know that I'll use right off the bat.

I may be willing to sell or trade the Rinseless Wash and the Ceramic Spray Coating, as I don't think I'm ready to dive into those at this time. Any advice on those two?

Also, the bucket weighed 11.7 lbs, and the Car Shampoo was ordered separate from the bucket. If my math and pricing is right, I was somewhere around $145.

IMG_2696.jpg

I would recommend keeping the Rinseless Wash - it is one of the most versatile products that Adam's sells.  It can be used as a Rinseless Wash  (1 oz. to 2.5 gallons), a clay lube (1:64), a Waterless Wash (1:16), and a pre-wash/pre-soak solution (1:6).  I keep a bottle of it (with a Waterless wash towel wrapped around it) mixed at Waterless Wash strength in my cars for removing bugs and bird bombs.

1 hour ago, mc2hill said:

I would recommend keeping the Rinseless Wash - it is one of the most versatile products that Adam's sells.  It can be used as a Rinseless Wash  (1 oz. to 2.5 gallons), a clay lube (1:64), a Waterless Wash (1:16), and a pre-wash/pre-soak solution (1:6).  I keep a bottle of it (with a Waterless wash towel wrapped around it) mixed at Waterless Wash strength in my cars for removing bugs and bird bombs.

I agree. It's very versatile and leaves a very very nice shine.