Customer Service 866.965.0400

Happy Fathers Day!

MasterBlasterII

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads on the forum!

Maybe we’ll all get some cool Adams products from our family’s :) 

I know my son ordered me a detail cart. I don’t have it yet but hope he ordered it from Adams.

Ill post some pics when I get it.

Happy Fathers Day

G

Happy father's day to you  Greg!   Wife got me this shirt (sorry, can't copy just the pic)  https://teechip.com/fastlane-legendary-427-back?fbclid=IwAR2dXKd2Du_cyO3gyg2TfSF-dozk4lr-OCj8JmNfm-fCcGFhjRlJpYyLtTg&retailProductCode=1400697337A1E7-423A1A127709-GS0-TC0-NAV&name=back  .  And the son is taking me to a buffet tomorrow, daughter sent a gift card for Longhorn Steakhouse. So I'd say I'm feeling pretty loved right now. 

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads and granddads here.  Enjoy your day!

The son-in-law is making me a German breakfast with Bratwurst and then we are going to move the Yamaha Electric Piano to his house for the daughter.  Once the piano is moved, the remodeling can begin on the dining room which is being converted to a wine sitting room.  We're still finalizing the design, but we know it will have two wine racks, a dual zone Eurocave, wet bar and seating for 4-6. 

Happy Fathers Day.

My 10 year old twins turn 11 tomorrow so we had a party for them today to accommodate guests working schedules. After their cake and ice cream they presented me with handmade Fathers Day cards.♥️BD92B750-C46B-4D1A-8201-6134CF7C9561.thumb.jpeg.a0846e0377987ebcc4167cb76253ac23.jpegD2AB1B6D-51E7-443C-9BE2-95C89CC424B4.thumb.jpeg.e42d1142d028b378a79b95a0a8bf53db.jpeg

I am so humbly blessed to have these two as my daughters. 

Happy Fathers Day fellow fathers.