Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Austin! Help replacing current go-to’s with Adam’s!

Rochell59

FC281A66-5716-42D3-98D4-F3CF9E72BDDF.thumb.jpeg.50aba9014ab6d44aefd9f2f6245c5365.jpeg

Hey there,

I just got my first Adam’s product this week and I’m thoroughly impressed: Eco APC! I love the smell and it’s perfect for what I do. 

I’m running out of most of my current products and will be replacing with 16oz Adams bottles first and gallons later. I have most of equivalent products in line, but there are a few I need help with. More info below:

Black suv. I do a rinseless wash every 1-2 weeks and a full wash every 4-6 weeks, depending on rain/mud/etc. 

Optimum No Rinse = Rinseless Wash (Also dilute to clay lube)

Duragloss Car Wash = Car Wash Shampoo

Simple Green = ECO APC

McGuires Endurance Gel (don’t like) = Tire Shine (I like spray shines)

Invisible Glass = Glass Cleaner

McGuires Natural Shine = Interior Detailer (I do a wipe down with clay lube dilution and then I top with Natural Shine. I guess Adam’s ID takes care of both?)

Optimum Spray Wax = Spray Wax or Guard & Gloss? (This is my LSP and drying agent. I’m unsure what would be the best replacement: SW or HGG.)

Optimum Opti-Seal = ??? (I love how easy it is to spray and wipe. Not sure what Adam’s equiv. would be. I use every 6 mos and top with LSP after 15 min.)

Thanks for reading, if you made it this far!

Edited by Rochell59

I’ve used both ONR and Adam’s Rinseless. Love them both.  

I have Optimum Spray Wax as well. I’ve used Adam’s Spray Wax as a drying aid and am happy with its performance.

See below:

0D2ED4C9-D87F-4FB1-9352-1BD16ACAB39F.thumb.jpeg.094e1ae0a0fe1a5ae186b2e82160d050.jpeg

OptiSeal I would compare with Adam’s Ceramic Spray Coating in terms of durability but not ease of use. I’ve used OptiSeal as a drying aid but I don't know if Adam’s Ceramic Spray Coating would be conducive to that type of application.

These three listed you will be happy with changing over to Adam’s, I know I am.👍🏼

Only used Meguiar's Endurance Tire stuff once, didn’t like it and gave it away

Edited by Captain Slow

Welcome Julio!  You know what's up using Rinseless wash on those black vehicles!  

I use H20 G&G as part of a Rinseless wash to make it less steps.

Adam's Interior Detailer is a light cleaner and protection - Perfect for maintained cars, and even those are are not too bad.

As for glass cleaning, most on here will recommend Adam's Brilliant Glaze for cleaning inside, non-tinted, windows.  It helps keep hazing to a minimum.