Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Storage crates

I was at the warehouse for the Fathers Day Detail Clinic and purchased a bunch of stuff. I've been wanting another crate and asked if they had any for sale as they have been showing "out of stock" on the site. I was given one. They have them, just not on-line. Don't know why. I'd be willing to bet that they show up again soon.

2 hours ago, rlarsen462 said:

I thought these were literally the storage solution they moved to for their internal process/use which is why they don't sell many of them?

That said I got 4 with my $555 SK Mystery box when I bought it from the warehouse directly.  :D

They are their warehouse storage solution, but since out of stock they certainly look like they sold a bunch. But have no idea of the number. I have a couple and love them for my mobile detail gig. Hope you like yours!

I bought two of them when they were available and wasn't even sure I'd fine a use for both.  As my wife reminds me on a regular basis, I've been wrong before and will be wrong again and I should have bought about 8 of them.   I have one that travels with me and would really like to have to keep in each vehicle, plus have a few for the garage - hmmm, maybe I need more than 8...