Customer Service 866.965.0400
Sign in to follow this  
2Fords

Adam's Storage crates

Has anyone heard if they will ever bring back the Adams storage crates?

They are still listed but always show out of stock.

I was at the warehouse for the Fathers Day Detail Clinic and purchased a bunch of stuff. I've been wanting another crate and asked if they had any for sale as they have been showing "out of stock" on the site. I was given one. They have them, just not on-line. Don't know why. I'd be willing to bet that they show up again soon.

I thought these were literally the storage solution they moved to for their internal process/use which is why they don't sell many of them?

That said I got 4 with my $555 SK Mystery box when I bought it from the warehouse directly.  :D

2 hours ago, rlarsen462 said:

I thought these were literally the storage solution they moved to for their internal process/use which is why they don't sell many of them?

That said I got 4 with my $555 SK Mystery box when I bought it from the warehouse directly.  :D

They are their warehouse storage solution, but since out of stock they certainly look like they sold a bunch. But have no idea of the number. I have a couple and love them for my mobile detail gig. Hope you like yours!

I bought two of them when they were available and wasn't even sure I'd fine a use for both.  As my wife reminds me on a regular basis, I've been wrong before and will be wrong again and I should have bought about 8 of them.   I have one that travels with me and would really like to have to keep in each vehicle, plus have a few for the garage - hmmm, maybe I need more than 8...