Customer Service 866.965.0400

OK - Here's my question on various Adams Creamic products ...

TOBASCO

Question

I've seen numerous videos with the typical ceramic coating where you apply the liquid to an application pad.  But they make a strong point to make sure that you put the cap on the bottle each time you use it because it can start to harden.  I'm assuming that a primary factor in this happening is the infused SIO2 ingredients.

IF this is the case, then how do you use ceramic spray products that also contain SIO2 and not have a problem with premature curing/hardening?

Probably a silly question, but I was just wondering about the various spray bottles I now have with SIO2.  Thanks for your thoughts!

4 answers to this question

A coating is a different product than a spray and are formulated as such for their storage environments. 

A bottle of ceramic has to be kept tight to help prevent it from curing. The sprays are formulated to be tolerant of their environment. But for ease of application. It’s all about maintaining balance.

A silica based top coat won’t harden with the top off. A coating will. They’re different formulas.