Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams for cigars

5 hours ago, Tim said:

I haven’t smoked a cigar in over a decade, but I do have a couple of pre-embargo Cubans still in my humidor.

Thats pretty sweet I haven't had anything that old my oldest stick I've had about 10 years of age on it made in 2008 and I smoked it last year.

1 hour ago, the Camaro show said:

Rich you get rid of your caddy?

Yeah.  It was 7 years old, all warranties were expired, needed brakes, rotors, and new tires.  But it was in perfect condition, only had 50K on it.  I hated getting rid of it, but I guess it was time.  Got more than I expected for it on the trade.  Not real thrilled with the Equinox, not the quality of a Cadillac, but it's what was in the budget and we got the premium model.  Only thing it's missing is nav.  And that has turned out to be an issue already.  So I guess a Garmin is in my future.  Oh, and the Nox is black.  I forgot what pita that is. 🤣

10 hours ago, Rich said:

...Only thing it's missing is nav.  And that has turned out to be an issue already.  So I guess a Garmin is in my future.  Oh, and the Nox is black.  I forgot what pita that is. 🤣

Or a smart phone, a windshield/dash mount, and a charging cable.  I was looking at new Garmins (ours has 2010 maps), but once I got a mount and a charger I just use my phone.  For trips I use Google Maps and my wife like Waze (she LOVES the cop heads!).  The maps on the phone update all the time, for free.

If your vehicles have ApplePlay or AndroidAuto and a modern vehicle, you should be able to display the any of the maps programs on the Infotainment screen.  Myself, I do like the built in Nav, but the other application like Waze usually have better information, especially when there are traffic jams.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...