Customer Service 866.965.0400

Outdoor Tents

SS LeadFoot

So I am looking for a tent about 10x20ish. I want to use it to cover the small driveway that I have. When I wash my car the sun is a killer. I'd use it to shade the car so I can wash it :) I sold the idea to the wife by saying we could use the driveway to hang out and we could have shade. Anyone use one of these? Any recommendations? Man I wish Adam's made one with their logo :)

1 hour ago, SS LeadFoot said:

So I am looking for a tent about 10x20ish. I want to use it to cover the small driveway that I have. When I wash my car the sun is a killer. I'd use it to shade the car so I can wash it :) I sold the idea to the wife by saying we could use the driveway to hang out and we could have shade. Anyone use one of these? Any recommendations? Man I wish Adam's made one with their logo :)

I have a 12 x 12 and we use it on a regular basis.  They are a bit of a pain to put up and take down or move by yourself, so get 4 small wheels to attach to the bottom, just make sure that two wheels are lockable if not all 4.   Having 4 wheels that don't lock makes it very interesting to get positioned the way you want it, not to mention staying where you want it.  You can purchase them with the wheels already on them from places like https://www.extremecanopy.com/wheeled-canopies/ or get the wheels from your neighborhood Ace or HarborFreight.

I've had at least 7 of the pop up canopies.  Best advice .......... make SURE it's anchored, weighted down, tied down, or screwed down.  Any gust of wind can make those things airborne.  I had one take off on me several years ago and it landed on my buddy's freshly painted 66 Vette. Cost me $600 to correct his paint.  And that was a 10 X 10.  Don't buy the cheapest one you find or you'll just be replacing it in a year or two. 

If you own your home, consider one of these.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/arrow-steel-carport-10-x-20-x-7-ft-glazed-cphc102007?solr=1&cm_vc=-10005